Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trapped !

While in the mall doing nothing, I've felt an urge to let my half-brother join in the fun. So I went to the nearest secluded place for me to say "hi" to them. The room is bigger than ours back home; they've got a lot of cubicle, urinals and "oh-my-is-that-a-lavatory?" complete with soap, hand sanitizer, hand drying machine and aroma candle. One thing I've noticed was the door has a security locking device, but I didn't pay any attention to it. I chose the farthest cubicle so that when I let it out, I won’t bother anyone.

After I let down my pants, the first thing I did was to sanitize the air with my sweet stinky fart, and then came out my first half brother "Pee" followed by "Poop". It didn’t take long for me to take the tissue and wipe my cute "dimple below" and I said goodbye to them and pulled my jeans up before flushing them away. I washed my hands and dried it but the room is too quiet. There's only me and my image smiling back. Then, I've noticed that the room is locked! Well, I hate to admit it but I really panicked for awhile in there. I screamed for help and some nasty thoughts ran into my head. It’s such bad luck to be stuck in this stinky place, why didn't I get trapped in the elevator with some hot girls or in an island with lots of food. Why in this stupid place? It took all my strength to try to unlock the system but I failed. So I just sat down on the throne sulking and thinking other things while savoring the smell of my own fragrance.

Then I've realized that my mind is too preoccupied with lots of unimportant things. I've been chasing things that I couldn't get no matter how hard I try. I began to assess what I want and what I should need. With that, my mind had an epiphany, "I should stop chasing other people’s dreams and start walking on my own path that someone prepared for me. So I got up and made a one last push from the security door. Suddenly it opened! I quickly got out from there and let a big smile on my face. It really is strange when someone whose life is on the rush will turn upside down after having an encounter just like that. An event in our lives where we quietly reflect on the things we have done and the plans we have drawn for our future while all we need to do is to sit back, relax and wait patiently.

I guess should thank the mall administrator for installing that device. Somehow I've got a better perception in my life. So I decided to go home when suddenly the lights and music turned off. Emergency lights were bursting everywhere and again, nobody is on my sight. I checked my watch and it said it’s already 11:30 pm. I let out a loud scream again out of frustration. I guess my life reflection isn't over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment