Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Blair "bee" Project

  After spending forever in grade school I finally stepped in High school where the unforgetable happens, Romance is just knocking on the closest door and finally a new life to start on with. to my dismayed, everything that i have gone thru in grade school, the name i have built in with still haunted me on my new life, I was the "unexpected one" the notorious guy. I guess that's the reason why a lot of my application in prestigious school were turned down its because Im too famous for them. ( & handsome :-P) So here I am on my tenth School in which I applied, I got accepted because some nice politician begged the School Administrator to give me a chance to stay at least a year in their institution & afterwards dumped me on some Charitable departments made solely for looser like me.
  High School life is much cooler than gradeschool. In here, puberty occurs where a shirtless boy becomes a Hunk, a toothless girl is transformed into a mesmerizing hot Chick, and a gay becomes a girl with a horrifying "Darthvader" voices. High School is where Shame comes to town alongside with his brother lust to every boy & every girl who call themselves Teen agers.
Lets skipped the cheesy part of courtships, crushes, love & infatuation those are ancient feelings even my late grandmother used to tell us even in her deathbed. Lets faced the ugly truth: When a teenage boy fell in-love for the first time, he felt the burning desire to be with the girl he loves; hold her, hugs, kisses... then what? does the romance stop there? surely the anatomy of human body are waiting to be explored by the two lovers. Then after sometime when the boy realized that there's no such thing as forever, they'll just made an excuses just like this: "Honey im sorry but you've got adams apple too". The same way when a teenage girl noticed their physical changes & began comparing it to their friends they become ashamed of themselves if they have smaller ones or in a state of slow metabolism.They become the future B&tc$#@ who only thinks of getting hotter & hotter until their bodies were consumed with Sulfur & Brimstones.But there are those who blossoms like gentle roses and for a guy who are destined to be "gentle"man.
Aside from this, in High School; students develop their skills in every other way, lessons getting harder & harder, competitions come and go, some are exposed in sports others in writing, speeches, debates, cooking, marketing, Acting, singing, dancing and even Knitting(i wonder why this category is included?) For the type of a guy like me I develop my best personalities like sulking, cheating in exams, cutting classes, wooing, lousiness and advance close encounters with the unknown.
  In as much as i dont agree with the school administrator's policy they placed me at the Pilot Section where two-faced beings are born naturally, geeks & nerds are a common type, Air heads and Assumptive pupils are what they're made of. I'm so out of their league, They can never matched my intelligence, my experiences and capabilities in terms of joking around and bullying people. later on that i realized the reason why I'm being placed on the most boring group I've ever had. It is to provide balance & harmony among these mere mortals.Soon they will bow down to my feet and start screaming my charming name.This is a challenged that i will never backdown, never in my life that i felt this urged to crushed each and everyone of them & finally be my ultimate subordinates. So I'm gonna start my perfect Evil plan the Blair "Bee" Project.They'll be sorry on their four years of High School Life & surely I'm the one with the last heinous grin on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment