Saturday, November 6, 2010

Second Target: the Sporties "Jimmy the Goat"

There are a lot to choose from this category. Sports is everywhere from the physical body-aching sports to mind blowing games. Of course, choosing the physical makes you even "hotter" than the rest but my body isn't built for that, it is meticulously designed for a royal blood fitted to rule the hopeless humans around the campus. Well, I guess even royals need to bow down a little to gain power and respect to others. Choosing sports should be an easy one, even though how foolish are the game rules being implemented. Basketball, for example, is the most commonly played game in competitions. I don't know why would flirting girls need to scream whenever some lame guy made it to a hoop. C'mon it's just a ball throwing all over the places and running back & forth, so why scream so loud for those stupid acts? Martial arts like Karate, Juijutsu, Taekwondo & Boxing are sports that are exhilarating to watch. Seeing somebody kicking others' asses and hurting them down to their guts until they're knocked down is fun to be at---whether who will go down or who will emerge victorious.
The current title holder of the famous Sporty Guy goes to "Jimmy the Goat". He really looks like a big bully goat who likes to chew gums and spit everywhere. I really can't comprehend why the girls love his goofy looks. He doesn't comb his hair, doesn't brush his teeth, and maybe doesn't even take a bath. He's called a "skipper" in basketball games & in classes too. If "Major" is the Queen then this sly goat must be the King. It's time to dethrone him and it will be done by my own mighty hand.
So I made a public challenge to Him, I declared to fight on any sport we want but the rules are simple. We will write it down on a piece of paper and draw only one. Of course I would win; that Jimmy only knows basketball and he's not good at one-on-one style for he just stood there, not running much and sometimes "skipped" the game-plan (what an idiot). So I wrote down a dozen games I am good at, board games like chess, games of the generals, card trick games, backgammon and other patient mind games that are known in school. That stinky goat will be humiliated by my mind power when I finally face him.
The day came and we picked the game we will play. I made him the one who will draw the "mystery game" and let the official referee announce it at the maddening crowd. He finally draws it. That fool does not stand any chance on my probability of 1 out of 12. The referee announced it. It starts with the letter "B" ! I smiled alongside with the crowd "Bee" looks like my Backgammon Game is on... so I turned around and left. I was preparing myself in less than an hour for that fight when the referee stopped me. "Wait Mr. Bee, don't you want to know what game you'll be dealing with Mr. Goat?". What for? I'm sure I can beat him until he's unable to chew grasses anymore. And even if the game begins now, he'll be the loser. The referee was amazed by my courage, tapped my shoulder and bowed down. "Yeah go on, Mr. Referee, bow to me, I'm your new Sports King". The referee whispered on my ears and said, " I am proud of you. I'll be praying for your soul." and quickly announce the game," Ladies & Gentlemen, we will now see a classic heroism act of our challenger Mr. Bee to fight our Champion Mr. Goat! They'll be fighting the most exciting game ever allowed by our school administrator to released stress & anger towards one another. Let the first ever 3 round High School BOXING Competition begin" and it was followed by huge cheering from the crowd.
After hearing it, I melt down and almost collapsed. So much for my board games. I could see the goat bleat loud. Apparently that sly Goat's father is a former Flyweight District Champion "Jimbo the Stag" & beating his lame son Jimmy is his past time. So aside from basketball, his second sport is the gruesome boxing.
I didn't t know what exactly happened. The next thing I remember was the ringing bell for Round 1 of the game. I just recognized myself wearing boxing shorts, shirtless, with huge hand-gloves and he was on rage for the attack.
He made a swift right hand throw. but my instinct brought me to go low to avoid it. Then I noticed he's just too slow for my blinding speed. Everytime he made a punch I just dodge it swiftly, then I smiled. A ray of hope has gotten to my nerve and has rushed my adrenaline to attack him full force with my left-right Jab. Then I released a swift Straight-hook-Upper Cut combination. That surprise attack got him dizzy and he backed down. It's my one & final attack the "Liver Blow" that will send that goat back to the farm, eating grasses again. I smiled wildly, rushing towards his side body for that deathblow. I closed my eyes in delight.
When I opened my eyes, it felt like I was dreaming. I was staring at the ceiling. My body hurts from exhaustion. My right eye is aching. So I got the mirror and looked at myself. It was too horrible that I decided not to include in this blog what I did afterwards. That was the third day of my hospital admission. I’m treating my blotted face from the beatings of that chewing mammal. It took me 3 weeks to recover from that damage. So when I finally came back to school, I'm popular again with my pictures are all over the bulletin boards of every sports club with a heading of "Don't Bee a Loser". Seriously I wished I was dead.


1 comment:

  1. thanks again ms chua for your wonderful effort. your mocha frappuccino is waiting for you

    ReplyDelete