Friday, October 29, 2010

Half Brothers

         My name is Bee. I was born on a stormy night of August where there's no electricity no hospital to go on & no happy life awaits me in my future. I wasn't born in a comfy bed or in a glimmering bathtub. my Mom that night has an urged to pee after celebrating her one & only daughter's birthday, right after she closed the door of their stinky toilet, a tiny whine has heard, yep that's me & my first angst in this world full of misery. It’s my birth day; rain is falling hard outside while inside of our home they are laughing at me together with my half brothers Pee & Poop.
So it goes that the child destined to be unfortunate, grew up fast. He was teased by his siblings whenever they go to the toilet for they would see his half brothers in the seat of misery, “I’ll say hi to them for you, after I let it out with a big fart” is what they always told Bee after they pulled down their pants and hoped that it would be an easy one discharging it.
Bee is not stupid as what they taught he would be, He learned from his mistakes, adjust in the circumstances and remain quiet a lot of times to contemplate the situation. He grew up not knowing his real father, often times he asked his mother about his daddy but his mother gave him a grim looked and walked away from him. When it’s time for bee to be in his “proper place” (which we all knew where) he called for his stinky brothers and talked to them for hours. That is where he gets his knowledge, his guts and his courage. They were hated by others but for him they were his bestfriends he found peace especially after the sweet long hissing sound of fart from the depth of his intestines.

2 comments:

  1. Emo (originally short for emocore, itself a contraction of "emotional hardcore", now usually an abbreviation of "emotional") is a term now broadly used to describe almost any form of guitar-driven alternative rock that expresses emotions beyond traditional punk's limited emotional palette of alienation and rage. It is also used to describe fans of this genre, most commonly teenagers. (Emo Kid) from google yan o

    ReplyDelete