Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Target : Major Major Majorettes

  For the first step of my Blair "Bee" Project, I need to be popular in School as fast as i can, in that way, i could rise in seat of power ASAP. The easiest way for that to become reality is to have lots of subordinates, some low level group should be enough as long as i could be well-known at the campus.
  Brainwashing a group is easy, finding it is a piece of cake the hardest part would be choosing which one comes first. should i go for the Military type? or the politician wanna-be's? the brainy ones? the religious group? suicidal groups? sporties? dramatics? and the "Huh?-I-never-heard them-before." Its like choosing candies on candy store so valuable yet i need to get them one at a time. To be popular i need to have a "hot babe" that i could drag all over the campus & that this girl over here would make you wished your mother had picked-up a handsome father for you to get a chance of woo-ing her. So where else can i find that. its none other than the majorette club.
This club is somewhat familiar to the cheering squads of foreign countries, or the PEP Squad of Universities. It only composed of the hottest girls alive in the campus alongside with their talent of flirting & dancing. The one that they call the "major" is their group leader who possess the beauty unrivaled by no other. with vital statistics of  above average, She'll be my first target.
  Yes they are the most popular in & outside the campus with their mouth-watering dancing, short skirts, long hair  & shaking booty alongside with the rounding batons on their hands, they can make teenage boys desire to return to their mothers bosoms.So i made the first move to get to know one they called "major". Guys often were intimidated at her due to her beauty & reputation, but i know something that can make her  my first subordinate. Based on my research, beauty/talent don't come along with brains, because if that was true, our country should be the winning that International beauty pageant held every year. I agree that there's beauty being exotic, and rare talents of savagery  but I doubt if brains will ever follow them. As in this case the "major" being the daughter of Aphrodite herself lacks sleeping with books as their pillows, so one fine day while the "major" was alone, in the dressing room, 4 guys enter her domain & threatened to hurt her. the "major" who likes to play damsel in distress made a loud scream for help. Luckily i was passing by & heard it so i gave them all the beatings they deserved. after they're gone, i talked to the "major" the sweetest lies I've ever said. "This would never happened if you will only stay by my side, i would protect you and every member of your group if you would agree to be my subordinate, together you & I will be the Laws of this campus, & by that time you can let every guy kiss your dead toe nails at your feet, so what do you say partner?" She just cry, and went home. Two days later disaster comes along.
  Apparently the "major" heard the news that the attack made on her were planned & paid in full by the man nicknamed BEN. then she confronted the first man who entered in her bird brain let her daddy do the wrap-ups ( oh did i ever mentioned that her dad is the real Major in military ranks).
I spent 1 week in military camp experiencing cruel torture & pleading that I am not that BEN guy, It seems that majorette girl & her old man share the common brainwaves. although my full name is Benjamin im still just a harmless BEE what else can i do rather than aahhumm... sting?.at last they released me & thanks to them  I am now the most envied guy in the whole campus. That event is the talk of the town & no one can ever look at me directly in the eyes. Whenever i walked down the aisle they just whisper to themselves falsely accusations.."That Bee guy (fingers pointing at me) was literally dumped by the "major's" daddy, its a miracle he can still stand a piece.Talk about misfortune, I swear i will never lend my hand to any members of majorettes ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment