Friday, April 15, 2011

noon time ranting

Thursday,10:30 am

I found myself standing alone while thinking a lot of things. Yesterday was one of my bad days, stressfull office works, dealing with difficult people, short in allowance and lack of sleep.

 I'm at the Penthouse floor of this "almost finished" building we're trying to construct. Its hot in here, the sun is blazingly furious to me that even with a cap, i still felt this enormous heat burning up my whole being. This building is just a few blocks away from the shore a midst of a developing area owned by a Mall mogul with a lot of ways  throwing his richness and spending it with business establishment that serve as his investments.

So now I'm here forcing my guts to finish this wretched project which coincidentally my former boss was commissioned to do the drawings. But that is another story to tell and this blog is not about him.

I've been thinking if after i have completed this building, where would i go? Will i take the gamble of finding another job that would suit me? Do i have to leave this country and kiss the scorching heat goodbye? should i take the risk by going on solo and start my dream to plan into fulfillment?.

Nah, i guess i wont, Its just like my friend told me I'm just an average guy. - Nothing more nothing less.

This building has a lot of memories for me, aside from robbing my smooth silky complexion, I've gained knowledge, experiences, friends "dear friends" and more than friends.

There was a time when i thought of ending my pathetic life here by jumping at the highest part of the crane. Luckily someone shake my senses back to its original place. I've been capable of handling multiple task to complete in a day, been sick almost every week and the worst of them all, been rejected by someone whom i cared.

12:00 noon

the sun is at his peak, I've seen the workers like tiny ants crawling back to their burrows and the calm sea from afar. I felt the humid breeze, smelled the bad breath from one of the visitors that i am  stuck to assist in this inspection.

12:25 pm

Finally they left, I'm starving. I 'm craving for a mouth watering ice cream on top of the ice cold cola, sizzling chunk of beef and a mountain pack of rice.

Maybe I'll miss this event. Or maybe not. All i know is that I'm hungry and im hallucinating that "she" (the dear friend i mentioned above) was with me while eating the unusual food that we tried to eat with grass moss rolled on a thin surface of yellow like cloth.

I guess I envied her feellings after eating that stuff . Someday i might want to know how does it feel to be like that. I think its possible even with a naive guy like me.

1:03 pm

I'll be heading back to my post and try to remember other things that happened in this place. But who on earth cares what i feel. Memories will be buried and forgotten just like the shells of this soil that was once part of the sea. Useless and insignificant.

half of my day have past. another half is yet to be explored, This time i think im getting a little luck.

or I'm still stupid hoping for a happy ending.

this is reality, not a fairy tale


                             we were warned not to post any of the progress photos for secrecy purposes.


if that's the case then why do we still build this humongous Secret. Can we remain it "secret" built in print papers?


that tower crane is approximately 50 ft below sea level, its not worth to jump unless you have a bungee rope attached to your feet. but its pretty decent place if  you like to try what i thought back then


uhm, the color of my hard hat is yellowish white

No comments:

Post a Comment