Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A"Bee"CD...

" School Sucks ! " for an idiot like me these are the words they will always tell whenever you asked them "how'd you doing in school?"
My mom was my first teacher she told me how to sing the alphabet, nursery rhymes and other songs that later on would be a requirement for me to recite before getting any meal for the day. one of my favorite is the Alphabet rhymes She told me that in order to memorize anything i should put up melodies on it, in that way reciting it would be "boring" oops i mean "fun".But the best advised she gave me is to able to like the thing you should do; put meaning into it & have contentment with it. So i put my name into the song for me to inspire singing it over & over again.
I used to sing the alphabet like this A, "Bee" C, D, E, F G, H, I, J,... followed by K, ELEMENOHPEE... Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,EXS, WHY & CEE.after singing it my tongue are all tied in knots and i was able to laugh due to the spitting drools whenever i sing.
"School is cool"  I love being in school, with my lunch box full of sandwiches and orange juice & money allowances they gave me for transportation from home to school and back.But the best part of it is being with your friends whom you played with, fight with and fell in-love with. Well i guess the only thing that makes the school sucks are the pesky humans called "Teachers".I am eager to learn, i love almost every subjects: Math Science, History, Sports, Physical Education, Recess and even the Dull one: Values & Morals.
In school i learn to survive and encountered shameful events of my life.This is where my social misfortune starts and as i go on of sharing my senseless stories i would eventually reveal some parts of it.
Well basically the main functions of teachers were to teach  & (brainwash) (oops no. 2) inspire their student that they could do something better in their future. We all have that special part to do in our future and it's up to our Mentors to mold and prepare us for it.
How do you define teachers? When i was in my grade school my teachers taught me how to cook, read, write inter-act with the opposite sex & they gave me an idea of what I am in 10-20 years from now, those are the good things. Alongside with it they made me see that life is unfair; that there was no Santa Clause, that the Tooth Fairy is actually "Gay", Pinocchio doesn't have nose & mickey mouse doesn't like cheese. We have to admit that teachers like most specially those talkative & loving children rather than the brainy & quiet ones. Teachers loves to be pampered by their class. they like it when they got a quiet lectures for they will not be caught that they are not prepared in their lessons. They love to give diffcult exams to show that they are a million miles ahead of their students, and finally they punished those who opposed their sovereignty & their laws. anyone who challenged their ancient traditions will be the "branded" as noisy or the chairman of the board and the best of them all is the Outstanding students ( those who stand outside the classrooms while lectures are on on-going).
Have you ever wonder why there's such a need for Cleaners by which done by the students? I mean we pay the institution to teach us and not to command us to clean-up the mess, sweep the floor & wipe their asses. The thing that i cannot accept is to be stayed after-school and writing on the board the words "I will not be noisy in class ever again" together with my full name on it. writing it a hundred times and erasing it after the principal saw it and laughed at it. Aren't ASSignments enough torture for students? those homework should be taught by the teachers on classrooms, so why do they let us students do the irritable research? and afterwards they will obliged us to "report" what we researched while they are sitting in the corner & "grading" us poorly. I really don't comprehend why would they be angry to those students who doesn't have the capability of researching and making an honest confession that they rather work than to listen with their stupid ideas.
Luckily i was one of those who opposed them so instead of finishing school early,They let me stayed for quite awhile. I graduated with flying colors of being notorious as the unfortunate boy or"he-who-must-not-be-named-or-else-you'll-be joining-him-outside". I have the highest awards for most Outstanding students, my butt is 2 inch bulged than before due to the slapping of sticks everytime i made any delinquent acts.
School Sucks that's what i know but my mom used to tell me find happiness on it and fight for what you believe is right.

P.S.
I used to be on my mom's Pupils List where everyday i "stand-out" in class

No comments:

Post a Comment