Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the masseus



happy birthday 2 me !

One of the many activities we had for this day was the full body massage. I admit it was indeed my first time to undergo this kind of relaxation. There I was lying half naked on a small, comfy & dim lighted room waiting for the assigned therapist to lay her hands on my skinny body.

She was at mid 30 about 5'4" in height and it made me feel that she's like a mother who would massage her son after a tiring day. Her pressing and deep massage have a soothing feeling  together with some kind of a lotion applied to my lower and upper part of the body. She's a professional. She made my knuckles snap without any pain, relieve my backache and arm numbness.
 It only took an hour but it felt like I've been in the session for about 2 hrs. I felt my blood slowly circulating throughout  my body.The aroma of  the scented candle made me felt sleepy. And after the massage she handed me a warm towel to clean myself..
It felt good after the massage but i kept thinking how can she withstand the pain she would feel due to the repeatedly cycle of spa on every patients she had per day. An if ever she needed the relaxation for herself, who would be the one to give it to her.
and since its my day and I've felt a little bit of generosity, I gave her a nice tip for making my first ever spa worthwhile.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment