Tuesday, May 10, 2011

bleached

 Lenten Season
Thursday 

I tried fixing our bathroom door by plastering it with ready-mixed concrete but i made it worst than before. Now, there's a big peep hole under the door jamb and you can see a good view on whose dropping the bomb and whose not washing their hands after doing the deeds.

Friday 

I've had this great idea of washing my 2 shoes. My first pair is a rugged cloth type, while the other is a new sneakers.
So i set up for the soap, bleach & water and start washing the rugged one. It all went smooth until I've put my new sneakers on the water with bleach. I immediately notice how stupid I am. My dark brown sneakers turn slowly ( & surely ) into a rustic-orange color. I laughed at my foolishness and thinking how on earth could i possibly wear this now? Should i throw it away or continue to use it only on a fewer times?
Then a thought strikes me.Maybe my once perfect life and now obviously stained with this dark and lonely misfortune,  Needs a thorough washing. A very effective bleach that could melt all my agony away. I hope i could  turn my life back to where it once before.


Saturday

It has been 3 days since this year's Lenten season has begun, and so far I'm having my rest from stressful works, commitments, pressures and pesky contractors. While some are busy on proclaiming their faith and others enjoying their summer escapade, I'm stuck in this smelly house full of stinky poop and pee from our rogue cat.
No matter how many times I try to drove him away, he still finds his way to mess my whole day pooping everywhere.

Sunday.

Today is the last day of my "vacation" and I accomplished nothing. Maybe i should start "bleaching" my life and i guess i should try praying first. Somehow i hope that this "Season" of my life should end soon. and I pray that i could get there still in a piece

My shoes in Its former glory

No comments:

Post a Comment